Monday, December 30, 2013

the Nuga residence.

so my dad, Shane Nuga, lives in Orem with his parents (still.. I know, right?) and some of his siblings. He lives here with my Aunty Jennifer, her husband Katoa, & her three kids, Jenalei, Jason, & Jalyn. They're the best! He also lives with my Aunty Faga/Jasmyn. She's single, and has been ever since I can remember. She has the best sense of humor -- EVER. My dad also has other siblings that have either moved out or live in a totally different place. my Uncle Senga just got married to my Aunty Nic, one of the coolest ladies ever! They live just down the street from my Dad's. My amazing grandparents, Grandma Pandora, and Grandpa/Papa Laneselota, are the most caring, best people I've ever known and ever will know! I'm really glad I have them. There is also Uncle Kenneth, who married Aunty Kaimi, and has two kids, Kenzie and Keaton, and they live in Orem, as well. With who, you might ask? Well, Kaimi's other side: her mom, Cathy, siblings, Talae and Cylee, and sister, Lisi. I adore and love them. Then, there's Uncle Foki, who married Aunty Ashley and they have a little boy named Maeson and live in Arizona! I adore each and every one of them. so. the order of them all. Aunty Faga comes first, then Uncle Foki. Then my dad, Shane, and then his brother, my Uncle Senga. and last but not least, Uncle Kenneth, the biggest of them all. They're all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment